SupplySide Sponsored Intensives 2022
SupplySide Sponsored Intensives 2022
Tell your story, discuss innovation and share intelligence on a specific industry trend with the SupplySide Sponsored Intensives. Designed specifically to serve the finished product brand professionals in innovation, marketing and procurement roles, the thematic nature of each intensive offers a chance for those people who are working in specific categories to get an intensive networking experience as well as an abundance of related content.
The Sponsored Intensives will be held monthly as a scheduled event within the SupplySide Network 365 agenda around a different industry theme. This series of live webinars will be introduced by a member of the SupplySide Team, setting the stage about the topic and providing relevant trend data.
This 90-minute live event within SupplySide Network 365 will allow you to share your expertise in this category and participate in a live Q&A at the end of the session. Your team will have the opportunity to engage and network with registered attendees.
This event is limited to six sponsors per monthly topic and each participating company must have a SupplySide Network 365 company page and a minimum of one individual membership to participate. Details on how to complete your company page to be provided.
- The event will be listed within the agenda on SupplySide Network 365
- The event session details page will highlight all participating sponsors including company name, logo, and link to your existing company page
- A technical rehearsal will be scheduled no later than 5 business days prior to the live event date
- Final presentation slides must be created and provided (in PowerPoint only – 16:9 widescreen format) no later than 72 hours prior to the live event date. Failure to do so may result in formatting issues, which Informa will not be held responsible for
- Sponsor will deliver a 10-minute live presentation and will participate in a 20-minute live group Q&A at the end of the session with all participating sponsors
- Your presentation will allow for a single speaker
- A SupplySide host will introduce your speaker as well as facilitate the live Q&A
- Sponsor is encouraged to have their team readily available and active on the platform to engage with attendees and filter messages during the live event
- Sponsor will receive the list of those who registered and attended the event within 24 hours of the live event*
- The event will be available on demand within SupplySide Network 365
- Sponsor will receive the list of those who viewed the event on-demand over a 60-day program*
- Leads will be provided on a weekly basis for the first 30 days
- Leads generated after the first 30 days through the end of the 60-day program will be provided in total along with the marketing report
*All leads include those that have given consent for 3rd party share per Informa data privacy policies
*Sponsorship program must be paid in full before lead delivery begins
- Sponsor recognition in a two-touch dedicated email campaign leading up to the event
- Sponsor recognition within the agenda on the SupplySide Network 365 website promoting the event
- Sponsor recognition in social media post on Twitter and LinkedIn promoting the event
- Sponsor recognition in a display ad promoting the event
- One push notification promoting the event on-demand
- A program marketing report will be provided at the end of the 60-day program
ADD-ON: Video file of recorded presentation ($1,000)
- Sponsor will receive an .mp4 video file of your recorded session following the 60-day lead-delivery program
- Video file will include SupplySide Network 365 branding
- If your presentation is part of a larger virtual event, the video recording can be customized to include only your presentation, or the sponsor may choose to receive a recording of the event in its entirety
December 14, 2021
Inflammation & Joint Health