Accessing SupplySide Network 365
- Be sure you registered for SupplySide Network 365 before attempting to log-in! Register through this link for access.
- Open the “[Action Required] Here’s your profile activation link!” email from [email protected]
- Click the button “Get Started”
- You will be prompted to set a password to log-in
- Having issues logging in? Please contact our Client Services Team
- Note: We recommend using Google Chrome to optimize your user experience of SupplySide Network 365
Is your email not being recognized? Be sure you have registered for SupplySide Network 365 and that you are signing in with the same email that you used for registration.
How to set up your profile
- Hover over your name in the upper right-hand corner and click on “My Profile”
- Toward the middle of the screen, click “Edit” above your name
- Add in plenty of information to help other SupplySide Network 365 members identify you. Include a headshot, your job title and skills. Adding skill keywords will help improve the artificial intelligence matchmaking within SupplySide Network 365. You can add keywords about your job, industry interests & causes, related product categories and more. Then add a biography to tell people more about yourself, link your social media accounts and update your contact details so people can easily get a hold of you!
In the people tab, you can turn your visibility on or off to other members. When turned on, your personal profile will be visible to other members. When turned off, your profile will be invisible to other members, and they will not be able to see your profile, chat or request meetings with you—however, you can still chat and network with others.
Are you bilingual and want others to know the various ways they can best connect with you? Add the different languages you speak under “skills”
How do I tag my profile to my company?
If yes – any other team members that are already associated with your company page can add you through the Exhibitor Center.
If no –
- Go to your personal profile and click “ADD” in the Company section. Use the search bar to find your company and add it to your profile!
- If you don’t see your company’s name in the list, it has not been added into the platform database. There are two options for associating yourself to a company if it does not already exist:
- Click “Create New Company” to add basic information about your company that will appear on your profile.
- If you wish to share more information about your company, products and services, and have a single hub for your team, consider creating a complete page for your organization that will appear under the “Companies” tab. Click here to submit a request for a company page!
If your company has an existing company page, you are not able to add yourself as part of the team. Another team member that is already associated to your company page will need to add you through the Exhibitor Portal.
When you add a company name from the dropdown in your personal profile, it will include basic company information on your profile page. It will not link to your official company page - if you wish to create a company page - click here to submit a request!
SupplySide Network 365 artificial intelligence makes recommendations of people you should meet based on information provided by members as well as your interaction history. The AI considers all aspects of user profiles and learns your preferences from each meeting, connection, and bookmarked item.
Complete your profile and interact with the platform to maximize AI matchmaking recommendations!
Many SupplySide Network 365 members will be tied to a company. Use these pages to learn about ingredients and services offered, watch videos, read sales materials and press releases, find other team members, chat, request meetings and more!
You can search for companies by keyword or filter by company type or other classification found in the designated filters. Don’t forget to bookmark companies you’re interested in by clicking the “add company” button in the top right corner of the company page, or the “bookmark” button in the company profile.
Check out a curated set of key associations in the SupplySide Community. All Organizations will also be viewable under “Companies.”
My SupplySide 365
This is your personal hub! Your meetings, contacts, bookmarked companies, favorited products and schedule of registered sessions will all live in your SupplySide 365!
On the left-hand side you will see multiple options, including:
- My schedule: sessions you’ve registered for
- My networking: other SupplySide 365 members you’ve connected with
- My bookmarked companies: those company pages you’ve flagged
- My wish list: ingredients and services you’ve bookmarked
- My meetings: any accepted meetings with companies (only available during SupplySide live-event days)
- My saved videos
Want to know what’s happening in SupplySide Network 365? Find a schedule of SupplySide hosted education, networking events, sponsored sessions and much more! Attending these events will enhance your 365 experience, allowing you to further network with other members, learn about new products and companies and gain valuable industry insights!
Register for an event by clicking “Register” next to a session. You will see that session immediately added to your schedule on the right side of the screen.
Click into a session to see more details like presenters, other registered members planning to attend and any sponsoring companies or underwriters.
When sessions are live, you will be able to chat with other members of the session and respond to questions and polls in real time!
By registering for a session, it will be added to your schedule. This can be accessed through the “My SupplySide 365” tab where you can export a personal calendar.
Ingredients & Services
A product directory for ingredients and services offered by companies, with detailed information, images and links back to the company profile. Filter by categories to narrow your search!
Don’t forget to tag products you’re interested in by clicking the tag button in the bottom right corner of the product so you can easily find them later.
Saving products to your wish list will also help teach the AI recommendation engine about your preferences.
365 On-Demand Content
Were you unable to attend a live session or are new to the platform and want to see what you’ve missed?
Check out 365 On-Demand Content to view all past SupplySide Network 365 sessions.
Filter by type or topic to narrow your search.
Did you like what you learned and want to hear more? Send a connection request to any of the presenters by clicking on their profile under the "Speakers" section of the on-demand session page!
Trending on Natural Products Insider
Looking for top trending articles on the full breadth of the nutrition industry? Natural Products Insider is an official content partner of SupplySide, connecting ingredient buyers with suppliers in the health and nutrition marketplace.
Click on this link to see what’s currently trending on Natural Products Insider!
Whether you’re looking for user resources, FAQs, tutorials or to speak with a member of the SupplySide Network 365 team, the Help Center will get you the answers that you need to make the most of your experience!
How to connect with other SupplySide Network 365 members
- You can explore SupplySide Network 365 members through the “People” tab
- There are many ways to find individuals to connect with on SupplySide Network 365
- Use the “People you should meet” section to find other people in the SupplySide community to network and connect with.
- Search for a specific individual by typing their name, title or company into the search bar on the left-hand side.
- Add keywords and criteria on the left-hand side to inform the matchmaking algorithm that suggests people you should meet!
- Search for organizations in the “Company” tab and connect with team members
- Add events to your schedule from the “Agenda” tab and engage with other members through public and private chats, participate in networking breakout groups and more!
- Click on the name of the individual you want to connect with to see their profile.
- We encourage you to write a message before sending a connection request to introduce yourself and explain the reason you’re looking to connect.
- Click “Send Connection Request”
Everyone is accessible through the “People” tab. You can connect with all members of SupplySide Network 365, whether you typically know them as an “exhibitor” or an “attendee” at an event!
Connecting with other members allows them to see more information about you! Once the connection is made, they will be able to view more contact information on your profile, such as email, telephone (if completed) and address (if completed).
How to pull your contacts
For your company (if you have a company page)
- Click the name of your company under your name on the left-hand side.
- Using the menu on the left-hand side, click “Team’s Contacts.”
- Click “Export All” in the top right-hand corner and wait for the Excel file to download.
For your personal profile:
- In the top right-hand corner of the home screen, directly to the left of your name, click on
- On the left-hand side click on “Download” in the “Export My Contacts”
How to filter your people search
Why can't I see SupplySide Network 365 in my account and/or my email address isn’t recognized?
NOTE: Be sure you are registered before attempting to log-in! Register through this link.
When you log in to your account, if you do not see SupplySide Network 365 as an option, it could be because of one of the following reasons:
- You have not yet registered. Perhaps your registration is not complete. Double check that you have received a registration confirmation.
- Are you using the same email that you used to register for SupplySide Network 365? Make sure to use the same email address when logging in to SupplySide Network 365.
How to change my password
If you need to change your password, click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and go to the Settings tab. Then click on “Change Password” in the Password section.
How to manage my email notifications
To manage your email notifications, click on your name in the top-right hand corner of the screen and go to the Settings tab. In email notifications, you can activate/deactivate the following notifications:
> Reminder of the activities unseen
> Reminder of the requests you have not yet replied to