Membership Inclusions & Pricing
A Fit for Every Role in Your Organization
Hover over the + for more information.
Executive Management Professionals
Your SupplySide Network 365 Membership Includes:
Pick the Plan that's Right for You
Single License Memberships
$399/yr per member
$349/yr per member
$299/yr per member
Contact for pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
In addition as acting as a networking, sourcing, and education platform, SupplySide Network 365 will be the official app of all future SupplySide in-person events.
SupplySide Network 365 is open to all professionals within the health & nutrition industry.
While similar in concept, SupplySide Network 365 is a curated and personalized experience specifically for the health & nutrition industry. SupplySide Network 365 is a dynamic and personalized networking & discovery tool built around the companies, professionals, and content that make up SupplySide in-person events.
Additionally, SupplySide Network 365 will enable members to connect via video and not just messaging, register for and participate in point-in-time virtual events, find companies, ingredients and new connections that fit their unique business role.
Yes! Your SupplySide Network 365 membership will include access to monthly content sessions, webinars, downloads, and select association events at no additional charge. Click here to see full membership inclusions.
Exhibitors who were signed up for SupplySide East and SupplySide West 2020 or 2021 will be provided with a company page for the launch of SupplySide Network 365. The key contact from these companies will receive login information to set up their company page so they are ready to network when the site goes live. If you register for a membership and would like a company page but your organization was not exhibiting at either of those events, we would be happy to help you set one up! Click here to complete this brief form and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
The more you interact within the SupplySide Network 365 platform, the more you will get matched with contacts and ingredients that suit your needs. Here are five aspects that will help improve your personal recommendation engine:
- Adding members to your company page (if applicable)
- Adding details to your own profile
- Registering for sessions
- Bookmarking company pages or products
- Making new connections
Yes! Our mobile app is now available.
Search "SupplySide Network" on the Apple App Store or Google Play. The app allows you to receive notifications, connection requests, view the schedule, and program reminders.
The mobile app will also be used as the in-person event's mobile app moving forward.
Our intention is to charge for SupplySide Network 365 membersips in the future, however right now a membership is free to try with no credit card required. In the future, single memberships will start at only $399/yr.
We understand it can be overwhelming to learn the ins and outs of a totally new platform. That's why we are offering guided tours every week!
Join Jon Benninger, VP of Health and Nutrition with Informa Markets, and get some hands on learning as he offers live training every Thursday. Learn how to best navigate SupplySide Network 365, ask platform and project specific sourcing questions, and share your feedback and suggestions. Add a ‘365 Live with Jon Benninger’ session to your calendar!
Thursdays from 11am-12pm ET
The 365 Community Pledge
We created SupplySide Network 365 to help connect the innovators, suppliers, change agents, next-biggest-thing-ers, and community members that power our health & nutrition world. We also feel strongly that the success and growth of our community can’t exist within a vacuum.
About Vitamin Angels:
Vitamin Angels helps at-risk populations in need – specifically pregnant women, new mothers, and children under five – gain access to life changing vitamins and minerals. Learn more about Vitamin Angels.
Community Best Practices
SupplySide Network 365 is committed to providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment for all members.
SupplySide Network 365 allows you to connect with the SupplySide community in a new, organized and convenient way. Our community best practices ensure the conversations and connections taking place on our platform help our members be more productive, valued and successful, and are void of inappropriate and unwanted content and behavior.
- Members of the SupplySide Network 365 community should be involved in the health and nutrition industry.
- Do not share false, misleading or deceptive information in your member or company profile, product descriptions and promotional documents.
- When sharing information, it should be professional, relevant, and on-topic.
- Products and documents will be monitored by the SupplySide Compliance Team for prohibited claims and ingredients. If you suspect a prohibited claim or ingredient, please report it immediately to [email protected].
- For Claims Guidance, click here.
- We have zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment.
- Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidation, harassment, discrimination, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written abuse through written comments, visual images or presentations
- Real or implied threat of professional damage or harm
- Inappropriate disruption of meetings, events and presentations
- If you see or experience disruptive, unacceptable behavior, please report it immediately to [email protected].
- Violation will result in suspension or removal from the SupplySide Network 365 platform.
- SupplySide Network 365 is intended for building meaningful connections and fostering business relations within the health & nutrition community. It is not intended for spamming or sharing inappropriate content. If you are experiencing mass unsolicited messages, please report it to one of our Client Services Specialists through the Help Center.
- If you find yourself disagreeing in a conversation, please be respectful of other opinions.
- Sharing URLs with inappropriate/misleading content will result in your profile being suspended or removed from the SupplySide Network 365 platform.